Transcripts and Certification

Transcripts are issued by the Registrar through the Office of Student Services. They may be ordered in person at the Student Service Center in 205 Kent Hall or through SSOL. For further information see the Transcripts section of the Registrar's website. Please note that the amended Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974 prohibits release of educational records without the written consent of the student.

Students may also order certifications of enrollment and degrees via mail, in person, or online. When requesting a certification by mail, include the notation Attention: Certifications on the envelope. Students requesting a certification for a visa should make certain that their expected graduation date is included on their record before leaving and returning to the United States. See the Academic Certification section of the Registrar's website for further information.