Upgraded Printing Accounts

The Graduate School of Arts and Sciences covers the cost of upgraded PawPrint printing quotas for registered doctoral students in Arts and Sciences programs in their funding-eligible years.

Students who are appointed to a student officer position (e.g., teaching assistant/fellow, research fellow, graduate research assistant) will automatically receive the upgrade once their departmental administrator processes their hiring paperwork in the university’s human resources system.

Students who are not appointed as student officers must request the upgrade here. Students appointed as student officers should not submit this form (see above).