Dissertations: December 6, 2021
December 06, 2021
- Kim, Bok Young. Nonsolitonic Kerr Combs. Sponsor: Alexander Gaeta.
- Liu, Xueqing. Fusing simultaneously acquired EEG-fMRI using deep learning. Sponsor: Paul Sajda.
- Rogers, James. Using real-world data to enhance clinical trials. Sponsor: Chunhua Weng.
Cellular, Molecular, and Biomedical Studies
- Wu, Felix. Scouring genomes and evolutionary trees for the causes of germline mutation. Sponsor: Molly Przeworski.
- Zhang, Xinyu. Optimization under uncertainty with applications in data-driven stochastic simulation and extremes. Sponsor: Henry Lam.
- Ford, Mike. An agile musicology: Improvisation in corporate management and lean startups. Sponsor: George Lewis.
Pathobiology and Molecular Medicine
- Shahriar, Sanjid. Identifying the origin and mechanisms of pathological angiogenesis in neuroinflammatory diseases. Sponsor: Dritan Agalliu.
Pharmacology and Molecular Signaling
- Zeric, Tamara. Peri-adolescent monoamine interference alters behavioral response to cocaine and associated dopamine dynamics in adulthood. Sponsor: Mark Ansorge.
TC / Science Education
- Riley, Alexis. Lifting as we climb. Sponsor: Felicia Moore Mensah.
TC / Social-Organizational Psychology
- Lace, Aimee. When the leader leaves: Building and maintaining interorganizational social capital in international affairs. Sponsor: William Pasmore.
DISSERTATION PROPOSALS FILED
- Saqfalhait, Yara. Tools of trade: Architecture, technical knowledge and capital in the Ottoman Empire 1830s - 1880s.
- Kemper, Paul. High frame-rate pulse wave imaging for non-invasive characterization of arterial stiffness in vivo.
- Vincent, Rosa. Probiotically guided CAR-T cell therapy for solid tumors.
English and Comparative Literature
- MacVarish, Conor. They trembled and were changed: Weird fiction and the affect of form, 1880-1937.
- Bostock, Sahar. Grounding colonization: Ottoman, British, and Zionist development in the desert of southern Palestine, 1830-1950.
- South, Katherine. Expectations and outcomes of healthcare transition in adolescents and young adults with Cystic Fibrosis.
- Jo, Andrea. The representation of the 'self' in contemporary transnational Korea.