Skip to main content
Dissertations: January 25, 2021
- Tsai, Yueh-Lin. Function and regulation of ALS/FTD-linked RNA binding protein FUS. Sponsor: James Manley.
- Yuan, Dennis. Mechanical regulation of T cell activation. Sponsor: Lance C. Kam.
- Liu, Yutao. Topics in Bayesian design and analysis for sampling. Sponsor: Qixuan Chen.
- Vardner, Jonathan. Exploring the reductive pathway for the hydrometallurgical production of copper from chalcopyrite. Sponsor: Scott Banta.
- Thompson, David. Essays in regulatory design. Sponsor: Andrea Prat.
- Choi, Jaebin. Implantable fluorescence imager for deep neuronal imaging. Sponsor: Kenneth Shepard.
- Rabinowitz, Jake. Physics and applications of nanoscale fluid flows. Sponsor: Kenneth Shepard.
Environmental Health Sciences
- Kalia, Vrinda. Metabolic evaluation of genetic and environmental contributors of Alzheimer's disease. Sponsor: Gary Miller.
DISSERTATION PROPOSALS FILED
Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics
- Artz, Timothy. Modeling lifetime performance of ceramic matrix composites with reduced order homogenization multiscale methods.
- Leung, Ryan. Novel computer vision-based non-contact vehicle weigh-in-motion system.
- Correa, Juan. On the foundations of causal inference and the data fusion problem.
- Giri, Davide. Agile design and integration of accelerators in heterogeneous SoC architectures.
- Karamanolakis, Ioannis. Weakly-supervised neural networks for text mining and public health.